Lines of Credit
Let a Personal Line of Credit help achieve your goals. Whether you need to make necessary home or car repairs, tuition payments, or have other major expenses, your Personal Line is there to help you do the things that matter.
Plus, you’ll only pay interest on the amount of credit you use, and no collateral is required.
- Borrow from $5,000 to $35,000. No collateral required.
- Competitive variable rates as low as 7.74% APR.
- Rate discount when you set up automatic payments from any Santander Bank checking account.
- No annual fee for Santander Select, Premier or Premier Plus deposit accounts.
- Access your line of credit easily via checks or online account transfers, up to your available credit limit.
- Reuse your line of credit as you repay it.
What Can a Personal Line of Credit Be Used For?
Making necessary home repairs.
Covering unexpected expenses,like car repairs or medical bills.
Financing higher education costs without drawing on your savings.
Is a Personal Line of Credit Right for Me?
Wondering how much your payments might be with a Personal Line of Credit? You can run the numbers using these handy calculators: