Benefits of the Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
1. Rewards are unlimited, and cash back doesn’t expire.
2. You can redeem rewards in any amount.
3. There’s an introductory 0% APR offer: 0% intro on purchases until January 2017 and 0% intro on balance transfers until January 2017, and then the ongoing APR of 23.24% (Variable).
4. There’s no penalty APR.
5. This card has no foreign-transaction fees, making it a good card to take on an international vacation.
Drawbacks of the Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
1. It comes with an annual fee of $39.
2. There’s no sign-up bonus.
3. The ongoing APR is high, so carrying a balance can be expensive.
The bottom line
The Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card’s biggest catch is its annual fee of $39. You’d have to put at least $2,600 on this card annually to break even on this deal. But if you’re planning on spending thousands of dollars, using the card’s 0% APR period or traveling abroad, it could offer more long-term value than other cards.